At Automation Personnel Services, we try to cater to workers in all parts of the United States – particularly the southern regions. While we offer a variety of jobs in states like Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and more, these areas have much more to offer than jobs – including fun and recreation.
Known for hardworking families of all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds, Alabama is also known as a hotbed for fun and games. There are theme parks, including Alabama Splash Adventure, Owa, and Waterville, USA, as well as nice casinos like Wind Creek Montgomery and Greenetrack. Some other points of interest include:
- Geographical wonders: Sites like the Neversink Pit, the Natural Bridge, and the Dismals Canyon all provide hours of fun in an afternoon or over the course of a weekend.
- Museums: Alabama is home to many different museums, including the Museum of Wonder, the Drive-Thru Museum, and the F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald Museum.
Sitting directly to Alabama’s east, Georgia is steeped in history and tradition. As such, it’s no surprise that it’s home to the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, the Etowah Indian Mounds Historic Site, and the Jarrell Plantation State Historic Site. Other activities and attractions in the state include:
- Family activities: Georgia is home to numerous theme parks and zoos, including Six Flags Over Georgia, Six Flags White Water, Zoo Atlanta, Wild Animal Safari and more.
- Museums: Family-oriented museums include the Vidalia Onion Museum, the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame, The Midway Museum, and more.
Like the other states on our list, Mississippi features a variety of historical and recreational attractions. Not only are they a great way to spend your afternoon or weekend away from the job, but they can provide fun for your entire family.
- Attractions on the water: Not only does Mississippi provide quick access to the Gulf of Mexico, but the Mississippi River is the second-longest river in the country. Top attractions include Gulf Islands National Seashore, The Institute for Marine Mammal Studies, Steamboat Natchez and many more.
- Notable landmarks: Some of the most notable landmarks in the state include Natchez Trace Parkway, Stanton Hall, William Johnson House and even Elvis Presley’s Childhood Home.
Connecting With Automation
As you can see, there are plenty of opportunities to relax and enjoy your free time in the southern states. To find out how Automation can help you make the most of your time here, either through temporary work or long-term career development, contact our team today!